Search Eat Fantastic Blog & Posts

Sunday, April 3, 2011

On The First Day of Eli's Cheesecake..


Unfortunately I did not make it to Eli's Cheesecake World to get my salted caramel cheesecake because it looked like rain, it was definitely windy, and I drive a scooter.

Lucky for me you can find it almost anywhere, and I did find two pieces; one piece of original plain, one piece of chocolate chip. Here is lesson number one: CHOOSE what you eat with your cheesecake carefully! I found cheesecake at a restaurant called "Charcoal Delights" in my Albany Park neighborhood. Today I decided to take it home and make a cup of coffee instead of enjoying any of their other "delights". If I was only eating cheesecake for one day, I might have had something, but since I had a good breakfast, I was really more in the mood for the pure cheesecake experience.

Back to the Chocolate Chip Cheesecake which was perfect. Creamy cheesecake, bitterweet chocolate on a chocolate cookie crust. Perfect also because it was the right size decadence for me.

My only question is if the piece of original in the refrigerator is going to make it through the day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment